Thursday, November 5, 2009

Catch Up Post: Communication Failure

My bff regularly posts what he calls "catch-up posts," in which he lumps together everything of interest that he’s encountered in the past x-weeks. There is absolutely no way for me to catch-up on everything from the past three months. What would that sound like? “So, I’ve moved to a different country, have a different job, and everything about my daily routines is different. Other than that, not much to tell.”
Drastically changing your life is overwhelming. My current inability to multi-task in my personal life is evident. If you have tips for how I can to find the time to write to people about the life I’m living here if what I’m so busy with is living that life please let me know. Also let me know if you can assist with existential questions, cultural adaptation, reevaluation of goals and interests in a new context, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment